Phillips Hall


Phillips Hall is one of the original three buildings that date to Lindsey Wilson's founding in 1903. It is named in honor of James Gould Phillips, who was an early benefactor of the college. The four-building, 140-bed residence hall is a modern place for its female residents. The hall allows freshmen women to learn how to live and how to work together while also providing them a place to grow intellectually, socially and spiritually. Phillips Hall is known for its strong sense of community. Many alumni fondly remember Phillips Hall as a place full of fun and great friends.

Phillips Hall

Hall Amenities

Community Bathrooms
Central Heat & Air Conditioning
Recreation Area
Lounge with Community Microwave, TV, & Vending Machines
Wired & Wireless Access
Smoke Free Facility
Washer & Dryer Facility - Coin Operated

Room Amenities

Capacity: 2 Students per Room - Private 1 Student Rooms Available
Flooring: Carpet
Beds: 2 Standard Twin Size
Closets: Built ins
Furniture: 2 Beds, 2 Decks, 2 Chairs, 2 Dressers
Cable: 1 Cable Jack per Room
Phone: 1 Landline Jack per Room
Internet: Wired & Wireless Access Ports
Dimensions: 14ft x 14ft